Due to the current climate please note expanded visit types we are offering to our patients.
In-Office Visits with our Providers
We kindly request that our patients partner with us in the following ways to help support our goal of a safe office environment:
- Please do not come to our office if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness, including but not limited to: A positive COVID test in the last 14 days, residing with a family member/roommate who has tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, diarrhea, muscle aches, loss of sense of smell or taste.
- Please wear a face mask prior to entering our office for your protection and the protection of others. COVID transmission is significantly reduced by the wearing of face masks. Patients without a face covering will not be allowed to enter the office.
- Please plan to come to your appointment alone unless you have notified us prior of the need to have an additional person with you during your visit.
- Please have all your new patient forms or any referrals completed prior to your
appointment to minimize your time in the waiting room. (Online Registration/Forms)
Please click the button below to view the letter from Dr Josephson regarding measures we have taken to ensure a safe visit at our office.
Video/Phone Visits with Dr Josephson (Telemedicine)
The following issues may be appropriate for a video visit with Dr Josephson:
- Blurry vision or changes in vision
- Red eye
- Eye pain, burning, itching etc
- Lumps and Bumps on eye and eyelids
- Refill medications or discuss new drops if needed
- Discuss any eye care issues and more
Please reference the vision chart to report your current vision.
Please Note: Video visits do not replace a comprehensive eye exam and you may be instructed to be evaluated in the office after your virtual appointment.
Please Note: Copays and deductibles may be applicable as per your insurance guidelines. Please contact your insurance carrier if you have any questions regarding these types of visits.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 571-349-2191 and one of our patient services representatives will be happy to assist you.